Recruitment and Staffing:
- Develop and implement recruitment policy in coordination with the HR Manager
- Prepare the Recruitment Department’s Strategy according to the yearly manpower plan.
- Review recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programs
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Advertise vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media
- Collect and screen resumes, conduct interviews with potential candidates and provide short list of approved candidates to Supervisors for interview
- Execute Pre-Screening / Phone screening / Face To Face Interviews for (Junior & Mid-Level & Supports All Parties in Concern with Assessment
- Arrange for the final interviews that will be conducted by the General manager
- Coordinate technical interviews with the line managers
- Send status letters to applicants whether they are approved or rejected
- Coordinate with the HR Manager for preparing & submitting job offer to selected candidates.
- Coordinate with the administration officer the needed assets for new recruits.
- Coordinate with the HR Manager and technical managers the on-boarding process of new recruits.
- Participates in professional organizations seminars and workshop (public and private sectors)
- Responsible for Handling recruitment events and exhibitions, & representing the company at job employment fairs, recruiting events and open houses.