- Lead the client’s requirements gathering meetings, in order to analyze the client’s business and functional requirements. Propose possible configurations, incorporating industry best practices.
- Conduct (CRP) Conference Room Pilot Testing with gap analysis and strategic road-map/ blueprint development.
- Provide advisory input to customer business processes, re-engineering and workflows
- Document the requirements for the project.
- Review client requirements and perform gap analysis.
- Draft the client proposal and submit it to Development project manager for review and refinement.
- Assess, document and negotiate change orders in response to changing customer needs.
- Configure customer requirements into the software.
- Perform adjustments and customization to system configuration
- Assist clients with roll out and go-live activities such as data loads and system initialization.
- Ensure that the organization complies with all relevant regulations, laws and employment standards.
Consultative Support for Sales/Client Solutions
- Develop and maintain strong functional product knowledge
- Assumes a consultative role to acquire a solid understanding of the client's business as well as their issues and needs in their current environment.
- Deliver remote and on-site training and consulting services to the users.
- Identify additional sales / upgrade opportunities and liaise with the account managers to create wider customer benefits and embed our solutions across their business
- Partner with Sales by assisting with and delivering presentations at prospect meetings and final meetings.
- Partner with Sales by communicating industry trends identified during due diligence meetings with prospects and newly acquired clients